Famlies Babies Weddings Singles Couples Groups Seniors

Portrait

  • Thursday, April 15, 2010
  • Tracey Honess
  • Labels:
  • I wrote these words a few months ago......"As an artist carefully begins his work already seeing the finished portrait in his mind; so my God paints out my life in a beautiful portrait. I anxiously stand aside watching not knowing whats to happen next, not knowing why He has drawn or allowed certain things to come to pass. Yet, I can rest knowing that He knows and already sees the finished masterpiece while I look on still in bewilderment waiting to see what the next stoke of His brush holds." It is the reason I named my blog "The Unfolding Journey." I was reminded of this picture and these words I'd written months ago as I made a conscience choice today to trust Him once again with my future.